28 Eylül 2009 Pazartesi

New Gucci She


I recently found this forum. It's fun
to read through the posts and to suffer the sometimes highly -
cally discussions witness stand.
Likewise, it is good to know that there is still a fraction
there by people who value a well-groomed appearance
lay with the "good taste" is not above the ankle
finds an end.

I myself am still a very young student (24). Even though I
British Gentlemanstil find very appealing, I am the
Opinion that one of my age rather silly, dressed up as well
dress looks like for his dressing room on this model
compiles.
Good to be dressed (and age appropriate), to me is very important.
My style is probably best described as sporty and elegant, with
I am both British and Italian design they prefer and
combine well. To make it festzumachen of brands (so that approximately the
Can estimate the direction): Costume National, Ferré, VGrantham, Jan & Carlos, Ralph Lauren.

My problem is that I am looking for a matching shoe.
The shoes, which I had been stuck in the past) is rather limited (with rubber sole. A pair of Lloyds (Clemens), which I bought several years ago, were the total flop. The shoe is very heavy, very rigid, and the foot is extremely laid hard, so that a go after an hour hurt the feet. I had purchased in the offer and he thought it was only for the rare occasions on which I must wear a suit. Now they lie unused in the shoe closet.
Therefore limited my Portfeuille of shoes on a modest amount of sneakers. This somewhat sportier models of shoes Rudolph Dassler and are coated with a touch of elegance Prada Car Shoe Suede kicker. Both Breitcordhosen actually fit quite well.
It can be a polo shirt, a regular shirt, a knitted wool sweater, or wear, is precisely what the classical leisure wear for young people with a touch of elegance.

With this shoe selection, it will certainly shake many of you. And now I need your help to make improvement. Of course, I have looked at the photos in the forum. But with a classic Derby or Oxford, I would be back "wrong clothes" or overdressed. Seeking
according to a leather shoe that can be combined with an elegant Feincordhose just as with jeans. Because of the shape and color but I am completely baffled. Should it be a lace-up or loafer, brown or black, smooth or textured leather? I just do not know what shoe is universally suitable. I want him just to attract in the university, as well as time in the bar or restaurant. Unfortunately, I am totally inexperienced in the field (good) shoes and I hope that here I can get a few tips. If I were 20 years older, it would probably not that complicated, but I must somehow manage the balancing act. A friend has recently bought Budapest from van Bommel. Well, I was so convinced of them do not.

Thanks in advance!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder