7 Ekim 2009 Çarşamba

Minelli and Eden Shoes offer here as their wares for the current season as


Jana: My favorite: My Bag by Chloé Saskia. What I have saved on this bag! The Plexiglas handles break me in an hour, although most of the cross, because they are so heavy, but the bag is a dream.

Also, I have an old cognac-colored bag from my grandma who I love very much, and a clutch of purple paint abro, which has given me my friend last year. My absolute dream is a 2:55 from Chanel, as'm probably not alone :-).

styleranking: How many bags do you own?

Jana: The three most frequently accompanied me. I no longer have so many other bags, a total of maybe ten. That is not much - I'd say! Well, sports and travel bags are not counted as natural. During my last move I was brutally separated by at least 30 bags. Was simply a space problem.

The Saskia Bag of Chol, handles made of Plexiglas. Source: net-a-porter.

styleranking: What do you read blogs like to inform you?

Jana: edelight - which include, yes, my blogs - has many blogs. I prefer to read them and stylesyoulove styling.edelight.de. Otherwise, I like Les Mads, Planet of the pockets, What's Wrong at the Zoo, Fashion Diary, and the whole street style blogs. Add your blog I have always in mind. You are truly everywhere and very topical. I like that. And as from Stuttgart is, of course :-) kessel.tv must.

styleranking: Where do you buy online like a pocket? Do you have secrets?

Jana: I like etsy.com, there's really unusual accessories. Otherwise, I find in style server always great things and in the British shops: topshop, ASOS, urban outfitters. Theoutnet Even when I'm always looking for great deals. Purchase you happy has not so many pockets, but is otherwise one of my favorite stores. Small labels with their own shops, which I am very pleased: Comtesse de la Haye, overseas Ahoy and Park Concept.

styleranking: You write at the same time also the shoes blog Shiny Shoes - what subject are you writing better, and why?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder