7 Ekim 2009 Çarşamba

Jana from the blog Bag Queen: "I dream of a 2:55 of Chanel"


Jana Ullsperger, 28 years, from Stuttgart. She writes the blogs and bag queen shiny shoes. Previously she worked as a flight attendant and now Jana doing in their spare time favorite city breaks and short breaks. Fashionable edelight she came about her job at the shopping platform. There she takes care of press relations. We interviewed the 28-year-old for you. Have fun :-)

ranking style: Can you describe your blog? What are your issues and how you find out new bag trends?

Jana: My blog is a mix of magazine, coffee shop prada sneakers and gossip with her friend list. I try to portray all facets of the case fans and people who are just searching for a specific case and no other bag Victims are interested.

Trends I find in stores - both online and in the city, at fairs such dekumo, eye-catching and so on. Or just on the street. My little red Casio is always there and my inhibitions anzuquatschen people simply are steadily falling. Meanwhile, more and more tips from my readers. They send me pictures of discoveries of interesting links on holiday or pockets.

styleranking: What in your view the highlights of this fall?

Jana: My personal highlights are big, black, wet look. I love big, soft leather with neat knick-knacks. The new bags from Boss Black like me to be very good and the pockets of Alexander Wang, I think this is great.

I am sure that we look to the rock à la Balmain and Wang will see this winter, rolling through the streets. So far he has indeed played prada shoes, mainly in cities, where fashion experts and luxury labels. Now the look is also applied to Zara and Co. A rocking pocket with rivets a la Alexander Wang are perfect for people who want the thing erstmal slowly approaching. As for small pockets, so I put on clutches of special material: PVC, feathers or fur. I find in pockets, the material anyway totally important. They were finally in hand.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder